MeGzTeR

MeGzTeR

Saturday, November 26, 2011

More than Meets the eye....

Do you believe on what Jesus said over and over again, “Blessed are those who have eyes to see and ears to hear.” (Luke 21:25-27)

Why do some people see, hear or sense the presence of departed loved ones, angels or spirit guides while others do not? Possibly some people are more psychic than others because they have been equipped or gifted with these tools in order to fulfill their life’s mission.

Even at a very young age, I experience seeing through the veil that separates the world of physical and non-physical. Some say, to see is to believe, but I think that one must believe before they can see. Everything that we call “reality” exists because we believed, at some point that it could be. I for one didn’t believed in ghosts and wandering souls until I saw some. It was just too freaky the first time it occurred but eventually, I get used to perceive supernatural phenomenon.

It has been three years since my sister died. Never did I saw her in the flesh aside from my dreams. I usually encounter butterflies whenever there are noteworthy dates. As I remember, before she expires, my sis uttered that I must always think of her if I saw a butterfly. Since then, every time a member of my family celebrates natal day, a moth appears if not, it approaches and encircles us wherever we go.

Today, I was pleased to say that Toni visited me during duty, after I ate lunch, I was alone inside the dental department the nurse left and went straight to the bathroom while I was brushing at the lavatory, I felt a fast paced fondle around my back and saw a silhouette went across the side of the dental chair. As if she thanked me for posting a message for her on my wall. She wasn’t the extrovert type, unlike me, I always express whatever I feel and what I want to divulge. But, this time, I know, she was the one who tapped me on my rear part. I wanted to talk to her but still haven’t got the chance to chew the fat even in dreams. Usually, she utters names, which I will not mention, but I guess even at the other side of the fence, the grudge you’ll carry will remain markable though she has to just let go of it.

Everyday I include her in my prayers. I really miss my sissy, wish she can talk to me again in dreams better, an apparition will do…. Before I hate havin’ a so-called sixth sense, now I am embracing the gift I have and still nourishing what I can do about it….
Even so, I agree on the saying; “Everything has a purpose”… and thank God I have it.






1 comment:

  1. First of all I like to express my admiration of your site.

    I know how it is like to have someone dear that leave our side. both my grandmother passed away within each year of each other. I guess it is not the best time of my life. But I see you have gone from strength to strength. I hope you would see butterflies again on all the important days.

    passive income

    ReplyDelete