MeGzTeR

MeGzTeR

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Am i good Driver of my Life?

We are faced w/ hundreds of choices everyday and the choices we make today will determine what kind of future we will have.
I always question myself, why wouldn't i decide for myself? I seem to be a prisoner all my Life. I couldn't make the choices for myself. It's always parent's decision. Correction, my mothers'. Fine, oblige….it's my duty…... yet, for now. It's really frustrating and disappointin that I am choosing a way that seems easier but is ultimately more painful…. We don't have a clue how our choices will affect others and might come out of the decisions we make. Whether w/c factor u must or should choose or love just bcoz ur parent told you not to continue loving her…. Obey or oblige? Well, these have the same meaning ....I really don't have a choice…... and i am so sorry...sorry for myself and apologize for the people affected. It's sucks! but in the future i will have a u-turn for it....and prove that i'm a good driver of my own life than my passengers...
It's all about choices!



Glitter Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment