MeGzTeR

MeGzTeR

Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Catastrophic 2008...but a blessed 2009...

Looking at the last date in the calendar of 2008, really got me thinking.....
the new friends i met...
the old ones that i miss....
People i LOST....
tears shed....
conversations shared.......
all these memories carved in my life, gave something to look back at....
To Learn from....
2008 had been very tragic on my part, especially losing someone very dear is hard to embrace but i know.... My Lolo and my SISTER (Marie Antoinette Yco) are with our Almighty God.....
I learned that LIFE, is actually an Echo..... You'll always get back what you throw...
and i discovered that people show their "true color" in times of trials.... they may be different and i mean ohh so odd especially judging a person without an evidence.... and i thought BLOOD is THICKER than Water...... but then again... BLOOD Stinks than Water!!!!......
I lift all my tribulations and Blessings to God.... and i pray that "Some of my RELATIVES" would come to think that They Are not perfect nor even close to perfect! and money can't buy or compromise EVERYTHING!!!!

I hope this year would be a lot different....
yes, it was... 2009 brought a lot of different but not so tragic scene in my life... as the last quarter of the year approaches, i hope more blessings will come. I have reasons to abhor some of the reactions of people around me when it comes to my personal aspect, yes all have the right to comment but doesn't have the right to put me on fire! I have my own mind to rule me, and has my very own heart to choose who i will love.But, the sad part is....i can't struggle over my parents' i'm afraid to loose them, also doesn't want my love to let go.... I'll hold on til the end and i'm hoping i'll do my part 'til the end. I know assurance is the what you're askin', as they say, "Promises are made to be broken" but i hope i will not. Trust is the key...


In times you're sad about what's going on with your life, just remember one PERMANENT FACT:
Everything Changes, Tomorrow might be different...

No comments:

Post a Comment