MeGzTeR

MeGzTeR

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What i know now.....

My blog has been part of my sanity, where I can be myself and express my thoughts. It’s therapy, really, especially for people who loves to write. You just have to get it out, otherwise you’ll explode!

Having a small space on the World Wide Web gives me all the creative freedom I crave for "it’s sharing a part of yourself with the world.”

I just want to divulge a moment of my life where, I sat down in a cushy chair, closed my eyes and got real quiet. The assignment I’d given myself was to let my memories float into my mind of situations I’d change from my growing-up years if I’d known then what I know now. For each memory that surfaced, I hoped to get some learning, some of the memories that flashed didn’t surprised me, but others did --- events I hadn’t thought of a long time.

I can now see that in each of my experiences, I was holding back love, either for myself or someone else. But it’s not about the “mistakes” I made; it’s about learning from them that counts….


Do you know the reason behind why nobody’s perfect?? It’s because of LOVE. We’re all destined to love an imperfect person. Our mission is to fill each other’s emptiness. It’s nice to know the fact that you love someone behind his imperfections. Love hears all things, no one can hinder….. and there’s no perfect reason why you love a certain person…. That’s LOVE……


As the saying goes’ “To love is not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.”


With my heightened awareness, I closed my eyes again, went back to each scene, and changed the endings, using what I know now. I opened my eyes and felt grateful for the learning. I now know that with each new situation I encounter, the most useful ingredient I can add to the mix is LOVE and God is the Chef….


…..”Consider yourselves fortunate when all kinds of trials come your way, for you know that when your faith succeeds in facing such trial, the result is the ability to endure….”

No comments:

Post a Comment