MeGzTeR

MeGzTeR

Thursday, September 17, 2009

This is for ReaL....

-it was fun chasing an illusion. It gave me reason to be happy even if it wasn't real. But any chance surely has to end. I'm just disappointed cause when it end it was left with nothing but a memory of something that never existed....

-being with someone doesn't guarantee happiness... Finding your other half does. It doesnt matter how long you've been alone, how long you've hoped or how long you've waited. There's no such thing as a perfect love story. Heartaches will always be a part of loving. But remember- though not perfect- if that love is meant for you, it will stick with you till the end. No matter how tough it gets, no matter how long....

Far from perfect ---but REAL.

now, im holding not just an illusion.... this is for real... a reality in my pocket that bursts around me and now, it's raining with sparkles on my whole being... though before,i stumbled and fall... now i stood up to prove everyone that they were wrong!!! i really made it through the rain!!! i know GOD really Blessed me....and He gave me someone i wanted the most!.... Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment