MeGzTeR

MeGzTeR

Thursday, September 17, 2009

TrAnQuiLiTy...

Well, moving on.....
This year, I really said to myself,
Wow, this is life and i'm having fun! Touching the lives of people and showing the way of Christianity is always something worth smiling at the end of the day!..... It is to always say, I live as a Christian and thus proud to be labeled
so!
This coming year is also very crucial to me. I don't want to
repeat the mistake of this year, counting the months and waiting till the month's leap. I'm going to have a very big move this year, both spiritual and secular. I have a big faith in a big God. I could also say that the LORD hath blessed me so much that I couldn't ask for more. He had used my life in His own way even if I am not choosing His way. He had granted me favor wherever I go, all because of His mercies and grace. He had opened paths and doors I wouldn't have entered with my stubborn will and frailties. The LORD is truly a loving Guide and a loving God! So, despite the slandering and persecution, who would dare say I'm abandoned, forsaken and maltreated? It is the LORD who fights for me, not for my sake, but for His Name's sake!

O LORD, show forth Your glory; that the heathen may know there is a God! Do you love Jesus? Do you truly love Jesus above all these? Do you love Him? Then follow Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment