MeGzTeR

MeGzTeR

Thursday, September 17, 2009

-my pain-

Guys, 2008 wasn't exactly the best year for me, truth of the matter.... got frustrated in varying levels on some aspects of my life. My loved ones passed away... But on the upside, it brought a few "good" people into my life.....- people and friends- that i would like to keep in a small box marked "SPECIAL", under heavy lock and key. Well, thank you for making my life more colorful, more interesting and very much worth living...

but, 2009 had been a life changing year for me.... blessings poured me left and right... i hope this will continue to outgrow for this year..... God is so Good! He gave an obstacle but he will help you lift up your life during the struggle moments of it... and even aid you to shine after the rain poured.....Every little thing has a purpose we may not know now....but surely it'll make us different but definitely stronger than ever!!!

As they say,"In life, you will realize that the people you meet have a purpose... Some were put there to TEST you, some would USE you, some would TEACH you and some would BRING OUT the best in you.... Some may CAUSE YOU PAIN but you'll learn to move on (like i did!). So let go of the people who can't treat you right and hold on to those who love you back and see your worth...." and i hope you'll know very well the person you're with... cause in the end there will have a sudden change and its shocking that you'll feel the pain that they'll give you....very disappointing and unexpected...

**To those people who've been good to me all these years, a BIG THANKS!!!

*****To those who BROKE my HEART and even tried to UNNERVED me, THANKS anyway.... I know, everything happens for a reason and whatever that is... i leave it all up to GOD....

***To those who hated me, or maybe in a way cursed me, THANKS... You made me realized that i'm way too good beyond my imperfections...

*To those whom i got offended in anyway, I'm SORRY

This is me....

LOVE me.....

HATE me....

I'm just being me

As 2010 is fast approaching, i'm sure it looks very promising. And i wish that we all get our fair share the pie of happiness, LOVE and contentment....

No comments:

Post a Comment